The export of the commemorative coins of precious metal that are used as legal tender in the Republic of Belarus from the custom teritory of the Customs Union for personal use is carried out by the individuals without any restrict in quantity and cost.
The export of the commemorative coins of precious metal that are used as legal tender in the Republic of Belarus from the custom teritory of the Customs Union for personal use carried out within $25000 USA of the customs value - without Customs payments.
The export of commemorative coins of base metal from the custom territory of the Customs Union carried out by individuals that are used as legal tender in the Republic of Belarus is allowed:
- customs value* no more than $1000 USA - without obligatory declaration;
- customs value* more than $1000 USA - with obligatory declaration.
* Customs value is determined on the basis of the value of commemorative coins declared by the individual, verified by the original documents containing information about the value of commemorative coins. In the absense of the information about the value of commemorative coins in the documents or or the documents themselves the customs official has the right to independently determine the customs value of commemorative coins.
The list of legal acts regulating the export of commemorative coins:
- "Agreement on the procedure for transporting the goods for personal use across the customs border by individuals and committing of the customs formalities, related to its emission" (Appendices 1 and 3, initiated in Saint-Petersburg 18.06.2010).
- Agreement on the procedure for transportation of physical cash and (or) monetary instruments by individuals across the custom border of the Customs Union from 05.07.2010.
- Regulation on the prosedure for importing and exporting precious metals, precious stones and primary goods containing precious metals on the territory of the Customs Union within EurAsEC (Verdict of the Interstate Council of EurAsEC (Supreme authority of the Customs Union) from November 27, 2008 №19 "On the integrated non-tariff regulation of the Customs Union of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation").